Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our home

We close on Friday and hopefully get to move our things is April 6 (which is also Sean's birthday)! We are soooooo excited! I am just so proud of our house, and just love it so much!!

I have so many things I should be "blogging" about. I will post the Ward wedding shower pictures and engagement pictures within the next couple days. Mili turns 5 next week and we are having a birthday party for her Saturday, so I am sure I will have pictures from that too! (Yes, welcome to my crazy life...house, wedding, birthdays, showers, oh yes- and still school... but all blessings as well :) )

Now off to get ready for church, we are starting a new women's Bible study- I am looking so forward to it! Promise to write soon!

Happy Wednesday... oh and 45 more days until the wedding! Woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment