Monday, September 27, 2010

Slumber party!!!

This past Friday was a BLAST!

After Deer Park beat La Porte (of course I had to get that in) at the football game, my Sunday school class came over to hang out and spend the night! We had a great time... played games, ate, laughed, laughed and laughed some more! Around 4:30am 3 girls piled each into our 3 beds and all on our couches and finally crashed. My age showed a little bit, but I stuck it out and we all had a wonderful time.

I love each of these girls so much (and the others that were out of town or unable to come). Not only are they absolutely beautiful on the outside, but they have the sweetest hearts. My prayer is that they will fall in love with Jesus more and more each day, to know Him more and make Him known. That's the ultimate goal. To be obedient to God's will, allow our life's to be use for God's glory, and be thankful he chooses to use us. I pray that I can be half a blessing to these girls, that they have already been to me!

Enjoy these funny pics... Oh and if you are wondering where the boys were (my husband, the youth director, and some of the youth boys), they were at the movies watching The Devil. You can tell which gender is going to have to be the spiritual leaders :) Just Kidding!















No comments:

Post a Comment