Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Big News!!!

So, we decided a couple months ago to get off birth control and yes, you guessed it... that very month got PREGNANT! We are so excited!! We feel so blessed without having any problems getting pregnant and the timing is prefect, my due date is the week after we get out of school! No 6 weeks with a baby.... a WHOLE Summer :) Thank you Lord!

Yesterday was a big day, we had one ultrasound at 5 weeks... and then another one yesterday. I have never heard a sweeter sound than this baby's heartbeat! The baby had a strong heartbeat and looked wonderful, so my doctor said, it looked like a peanut to me. Stephen and I both just cried and cried as we listened.

I am excited about our growing family. I have the most, caring, loving husband. He is so unbelievably good to me, I don't deserve him, but glad God gave him to me anyways. Mili, is the most precious little girl, she is growing up so fast and I am looking forward to watching her be a wonderful big sister. Although, she is desperately wanting a girl because, "boys are annoying... they get on my last nerve," she told us last week. haha. And I am already so in love with this baby, I can't hardly stand it.

God is so good, so good to me.

2 comments:

  1. :D I can't believe all this! Remember when we were 12? We could have never imagined where we would be now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such exciting news, Chelsea...SO HAPPY for you!!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete