Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun fun fun

I LOVE THE ROCKETS!

My brother this year has season tickets, so right away he asked what games we wanted. Stephen told him a few, Sean said that would be ok, and also asked if we wanted to go to the 2nd home game too, just for fun. Soooo.... Sean, Daniel, Stephen and I all loaded up last Wednesday and went to the game. We were so excited. The whole school day dragged on, because all I could think about was the game. (We won't talk about their record, even though we have a GREAT team this year)

We get to the game, my brother takes us to his seats... they are pretty good. And Stephen and I are ready to start some hardcore cheering. Before we started walking down my brother said, "Hey yall come with me real quick". Ready to get settled in our seats, we gave him a hard time, but he insisted. So... we did.... all the way back down the elevator and half way around the arena we followed. He lead the way, handed four tickets to the man at the club level seats and walked us right in. We were confused and wondering what we were doing in there. We walked through where the food was and started down the stairs, right to the court, where Sean told us we would be watching the game! Like little kids on Christmas morning, we started FREAKING out. We had a wonderful time and I have never loved my brother more! As much as I love taking pictures, I kept forgetting because I was so wrapped up into the game.







No comments:

Post a Comment