Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's the simple life.

It's nights like tonight that make me thankful I am right where I am. I love my life. It's the little things in life that make it wonderful. Mom's cooking (which I have missed), Sean making everyone laugh-which is usually at my expense, Stephen making me laugh until I hurt and then rubbing my legs with lotion (he faithfully does this EVERY night- can you say amazing?) and a long bubble bath with a good book.

Life doesn't get better than this. I have ups and downs just like anyone, but it's when I step back, I realize I just don't have anything to complain about. I know this time in my life won't last forever, but I am trying to soak up EVERY second.

And Yankees just tied it up... so it's even a little better now! :) Go Yankees!

1 comment: