Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Fun

Fall is finally here, one of my favorite times of the year. I love it! And this fall is off to a wonderful start!

One of our first outings this Fall was with the Sheffields. Chelsey has been one of my very best friends for a LONG time now. We have been through so much together. Looking back through the years, there is no doubt God put us together for a reason. I am so thankful to still be sharing this part of my life with her... We are living it up! John and Stephen have quickly become great friends, so double dates are always a blast. Here is the last trip we had with them, just a fun week night dinner...



I love this picture of them! Mili LOVES Binky, and he calls her "baby".... They are so sweet.

Mili with the Sheffields!

Us with the kiddos!


Stephen with Becky (if he leaves me, this is who it will be for)

Last weekend was our fall festival at church. We had a blast!! Mili was "Abby Cadabby"- a fairy, she was adorable. First, we started out at the church, they had a wonderful carnival in the parking lot. They had "Trunk or Treat", and the cars were decorated and full of candy... Stephen's favorite part. There was food, fun and fellowship all over the place. Mili's favorite part was the pony ride and the petting zoo... she could have stayed there ALL night. Afterwards we went to Amanda's house, Mili always has presents waiting there. Amanda's mom and Amanda are CRAZY about Mili and I am so thankful for that, they will never know how much that means to me. And Mili loves them just the same. So she went around their neighborhood and had a blast getting candy with Amanda's niece. Needless to say, we were worn out with tummy aches before the end of the night. Not so much Mili, but her dad and I... we might have stayed up and ate her candy all night :) Here is the miss priss herself on Halloween...















No comments:

Post a Comment