Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's Roooocket's Ball


I love sports, most all sports. However, I had never been to a Rocket's game. In fact, I hardly know anything about the Rockets- surprising because Stephen LOVES them. Last Wednesday night though I went to my first one. A friend of mine hooked me up with some GREAT tickets... 11th row. Stephen and I had an absolute blast. I learned quickly about each player (he gave me a quick lesson while the teams warmed up) and I really got into the game. We laughed so much and had a wonderful time. It was a great night and I am so thankful we got to go. Here are some pictures...





Our view of the court...







My first game... so excited!




Self portrait in our matching shirts (first time he was ever absolutely ok with this lol)



Stephen cheering.... Louis Scoooola :) (I really should be the new announcer)

2 comments: