Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank you Lord...

Thank you Lord for what you are doing in MY heart: the things I can see and even the things I can't see!

It's so cliche, but what do people do who do not know the Lord? Who do they turn to? Where do they find hope? Comfort? Perfect love? I will give the LORD all the glory and praise!!

Do you want to know how to know the Lord is real? Allow the Lord to lead you to a scary place- where you hurt, cry and don't understand His plan; but can feel God's Almighty hands hold your heart so tight and love on you like only a Perfect Heavenly Father can love. That's where I am. God has my heart... my WHOLE heart!

So no matter what Lord, it's You and me... and I will NEVER quit singing your praises!

The song in my heart...

What if I look at the day and the hours ahead
And before I move forward I bowed my head
And said thank You
Oh I said thank You

What if I looked at my life in a different way
Took a little more time to stop and pray
I know it would change all the moments in between
So here I go

Thank You for everything
Thank You for loving me
It don't even matter what tomorrow brings
Well I will sing my
Thank You for sun and rain
For what You give and take away
For all Your goodness
I will always say Thank You
Oh I'll say thank You

What if I lost everything that I had
I could smile and somehow still be glad
And say thank You
Thank you

Cause life is joy, life is pain
But the prayer on my heart will never change I say thank You

-33 Miles

Thank you Lord for my salvation, but then not stopping there... for knowing and loving me just as I am, and letting me know You more!

1 comment:

  1. I love you. God is so good and so faithful that I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. I know it is going to be something way beyond what we have ever imagined. We have always been so blessed, He sure isn't gonna turn His back now.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete