Sunday, February 21, 2010

Love Date Nights

It's been awhile since I have been able to update... craziness all the time. This will probably just be me rambling about the past couple weeks...

Valentines Day: Stephen and I had a wonderful date. First, we went to PF Chang's, and had a total blast... no wedding talk, or house talk, just some time for me and him! It was much needed. Following dinner, we went to the Galleria to ice skate! SO SO SO much fun.... Stephen had everyone cracking up. He fell 4 different times, hard, but it was the funniest thing in the world. He always makes me laugh, but I was crying so hard the whole time we skated. I did not fall once :) The rest of the evening we spent playing Wii and watching movies. It was a wonderful night. Looking forward to dates like this the rest of my life.

Ward/Sheffield Family date: Fun evening with the Sheffields and our kiddos! Binky loves Mili. He once called her "Baby", but is now talking up a storm and calls her "Minnie". I love it- he says, "Nae, Minnie". Not quite sure if he cares about Stephen, but Stephen is trying his hardest! :) It was a wonderful time and the kids were able to play. Mili couldn't care less that he doesn't just have a conversation back, she just talks away... It's actually what she probably prefers. She is growing up so fast, it's weird to watch it right before my eyes. Where is the little toddler I first meet? She has turned into my shopping buddy, the girl I ask which dress looks better on me? lol. And she always answers, "Dad is going to love that".

Slam Dunk Teacher Night: Just like the post I previously wrote about the girl's teacher appreciation night, the boys had theirs too. I went with one of my students, it was really nice. No pictures needed though- he is a boy lol. Anyways, something that was honoring and a very sweet memory.


We registered at Target! This was a fun afternoon... except I am scared about what all ended up on the list because Stephen had the gun and was shooting all kinds of stuff. Hope he gets his Spiderman beach towel!! Might I add, afterwards Stephen said I was allowed to shop for me... Him and Mili are the only ones who got anything, oh well, I am use to it (and wouldn't trade it for the world) :) And to be fair, I did eventually get new black heels later that day!!

Houses... well... we are still looking. It seems every time we think we found "it". We walk in and hate it. Our house is out there, I know it, I just wish we knew which one it was already lol. Sometimes the Lord works like that, testing my patience... it's a lesson He seems to have to teach me often. Guess it's something I need to work on.

Last night... Crush lounge in the Woodlands. Stephen and I went to a birthday party for one of his co-workers. He rented out the rooftop at Crush lounge. It was BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE getting to dress up. A cute dress, nails done, and bought some cute Anne Klein black heels. It was fun night!!! Stephen got new jeans too, I might add, he looked HOT- I was the luckiest woman there! :)

Looking forward to engagement pictures, the Ward girls shower, lingerie shower, church shower and Bachelorette party... it's coming up quickly! We will be married in just over 2 months and it can't get here soon enough.


Well that's it for now... Spring Break is in 3 weeks-I, we, are sooooo ready!!

1 comment: