Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Friday evening: Me, my man and the Rockets... doesn't get any better than that!

Saturday, "Chelsea Day": Stephen told me on Friday afternoon that Saturday was going to be National Chelsea Day (something he used to do often when we first started dating, so it was a sweet surprise). He plans half of the day to spoil me and then allows me to decide what we do the rest of the day- doesn't complain for a second and is game for anything . He even went a step further and had sent texts out to friends telling them to wish me "Happy Chelsea Day", super cute. So we started our day by going to Helzberg and buying my two wedding bands, all 3 rings together look BEAUTIFUL, not to mention HUGE! He did wonderful with my rings... picked out everything himself! Next, we looked at what was going to be our dream home, a big N-O! We hated it, maybe not hate, but knew it wasn't for us. So we are still praying about that-we refuse to settle, but if I allow myself to worry, I could stay stressed about where we are going to live. After we met Amanda for Pei Wei, we took a quick nap, so Stephen could beat me badly in wii bowling. Finally, Stephen wanted to cook me dinner on "my day" but neither of us were hungry, it was so sweet, because he stayed upset about this for several hours. He went as far to drag us to the store to buy all the ingredients, just to get there and to turn around and leave, but it was the thought that counted :) However, we ended the night on a fun note, with watching our Rockets- they did lose- but we had fun cheering them on til the end!

Sunday: Sunday school, church, dinner on the grounds, and sing spiration to follow... It was a wonderful morning/afternoon. Took a quick nap (see the pattern lol) and now watching the Colts win... well I hope. However, my fiance is trying to hurry me off the computer because I don't even "respect" the Superbowl enough to be cheering for a team, since I am not watching every second. So, I must go... gotta make the man happy, well at least for the next 3 months. Muhahaha!! JK LOL. (He won't think that is too funny) Final thought- Go COLTS. That team and whole organization were so good to my boy, JD, in his last days. And still continue to encourage my family, some true men of God. Hope they can pull this one out for JD, who I might add, has the best seat of all this year. Miss and love you more every day J and D!!

Ready for another week- one more closer to Spring Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment