Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lady Texans Game

Most Friday evenings we watch the Varsity basketball game at my school. I have some of the girls in my class, and I love to cheer them on at their games (and Stephen enjoys coaching- he gets WAY TOO into it). Not to mention, it's a cheap date for me and Stephen lol... and then we race home to watch the final quarter of the Rockets game. Well, this past Friday was the Teacher Appreciation night. Each girl chooses a teacher and they announce them, say wonderful things about each one and then we meet them in the middle of the court. It's always a special night honoring the teachers. Well, Stefanie (my girl) made me and Mili a shirt especially for this night. My kids, even though they are 17-18, love to hear "Mili stories" and when she is at school with me, they go crazy. Anyways, here are some cute pictures from that night.
WE WON!!! Go Lady Texans!

"Hey, hey you, you know what to do. You got to rock with the white and roll with the blue"

She yells "Go Stef" the whole game... even if she is not paying attention. It's awesome lol!!

Stefanie and Mili after the game. Stefanie had been crying... so excited about winning!!!



Me and my girl, Stefanie. I am so proud of her!



Us girls- in our shirts. Mine says "Hall: Stefo's #1 fan and 10 on the back."



Great game... we beat LaPorte!

No comments:

Post a Comment