Monday, March 7, 2011

Book Spree

Thankfully, being an educator, I get 20% off anything in Barnes and Noble. Which is nice, unless I use that as an excuse to go crazy when buying from there... which sister and I did this weekend. Two of the books, are more like wise investments though.... :)

1. Mili's new Bible. She needed a new one badly, and I love watching her be SO proud of it. I think it's important for children to learn early the importance of God's Word and how sacred it is. And I believe she gets it because she wanted to sleep with it so "Jesus can be close to my heart all night long". Also, it is in the shape of a purse, that looks real "big girlish". So she was a happy camper!


2. Baby Wise, it is suppose to be amazing. And every mom I know who has read it, swears by it. So, I can't wait to start reading... that is on the to-do list for this evening!! I believe (from what I have read and heard), it's about fitting a baby into your life, rather than allowing the baby to set the rules and schedules. So we will see... keep posted for my remarks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment