Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wrapped around...

her little finger. I was picking up Mili from my mom's house and as I drove down the street, there they were- Nana and Uncle Sean fielding all her balls. She has them, and she knows it :)


And she has been in the "Ball" type of mood. All she wants is a new glove (hot pink, I might add) and bat. This is probably because her father is on a league every night of the week, other than Wednesdays, and that's only because we have church. So between two soft ball leagues and a dodge ball league, I am already running around the ball field. I didn't think this would be the case for another few years, seeing that I am just 7 months pregnant with our first son... oh well, guess it started a little early.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! So precious! Could she play T-Ball? We were bummed because we thought Randy was going to get to play this year, but he has to be 4, so next summer! She would be so cute playing...

    ReplyDelete