Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Alive!! I'm Alive!!

So, it's been F-O-R-E-V-E-R since I have blogged (which is funny since the beginning of the year I was determined to be better at this...)

Things have been CRAZY at the Wards' house. A lot of changes since I have blogged, one being.... we had a baby!! :) He is the most wonderful thing. He is a BIG boy, so sweet and funny, just the light of our life! He is 5 months now and we couldn't be more proud. His sister is EXTREMELY proud of him, she says things like, "It's not fair to all the other babies that he is the cutest" and "He will never get in trouble because he is so sweet". Funny girl she is!!

One day (hopefully soon) I would like to play caught up and maybe talk about his birth story and what we all have been up to these past 5 months... but for today, I just wanted to say a late Happy Halloween!!



Tacky Tourists


Mili told everyone, "My parents are SO embarrassing, I don't think this is funny at all!!" Made us enjoy it even more :)


Jack Marhsall Ward... the little monkey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment