Monday, May 16, 2011

Tea Room/Girlfriends shower (shower #4)

So, for my fourth and final shower, some of my girlfriends put together the sweetest get together. It was at a beautiful and intimate shower at a gorgeoustea room, we had the whole bed and breakfast rented out to us. I am blessed with some great friends. They just loved on me and this baby boy so much, they will never know how much I appreciate them!! And I am pretty sure our son is going to be spoiled rotten, if not by us, by them for sure and I am TOTALLY okay with it!!!

Hurry up baby boy, you have so many cool things to see and wear, and more importantly, so many people who are ready to kiss your face off! :)



37 weeks and counting!!



Garden outside the tea room


Me with my girls!


Yummy cupcakes!! And we had a chocolate on chocolate cake... my favorite!


Amanda Gilley made this for our baby boy!


Me with my Megs, one of the best girls I know!


The best mom (and best Nana) in the world!


One of his outfits (he has more clothes than any of us)... Thanks Stace!



Mama loves you so much baby boy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment