Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Star of the Week

My Mili girl. Everyone who knows or meets her, falls in love quickly. I could not be more proud of the little girl she is growing up to be. She is so grown up and logical, yet so naive and simple. She is kind-hearted, thoughtful, and above all loving. She tells me every day, "You are the most beautiful mom in the world and you make my heart so happy." And to Stephen, "Dad, you are about as handsome as they come, I am so proud of you!" (can you tell she is a little like me?) And to Bella (our dog), "Bless your heart, even when your parents yell at you, I love you!" LOL. She is so creative, funny, uplifting, encouraging and just overall the best little girl I could imagine having. She blesses my heart daily, and I can't imagine life without her! She is my "Star of the Week" every week, but this was her week to shine to be "Star of the Week" at school... so here is the poster we (and by we, I mean it was a full fledged family event that lasted hours) made and here is my proud little girl showing it off.

She hears it often from me, but Mili.... Out of all the little girls in the world, I am so glad God gave you to me!! I love you so much my sister girl!!


1 comment:

  1. She is so blessed to have YOU as well. :)
    I love that her poster says that she loves to pray. You guys are doing an amazing job bringing up that sweet little girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete