Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Say "Cheese!"

So excited to learn on my new camera... and even more excited for Jonah to get here so I can have the perfect subject! :)

Also, thank you to my cousin, Kristen, she has already lead me in the right direction! She is one of the best photographers, and is completely amazing behind the camera. She is also a WONDERFUL writer, she has a close walk with the Lord and is always so encouraging with her posts... go check out her blogs!!

themcgfamily365.blogspot.com


themcgfamily.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for getting this! You are going to LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would be proud of you IF you would blog about my Binky boy... it's been forever, please fix this :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to start blogging again later this week! Me and the Lord had a deal that all my writing for a month or so would go toward something else He wanted me working on! I have missed it sooo much! I have so much to catch up on too!

    ReplyDelete