Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Love it!

Stephen Ward, by far the best man I have ever met. He loves me so unconditionally (which is hard to do, I hardly love myself sometimes). He is so caring and thoughtful, not just to me, but to everyone. He just has the biggest heart. He is so easy on the eyes, I love him all dressed up in his suit or him just wearing his sweats with a T-shirt. I always wanted a man who was so hot, and yet classy handsome too, and that's just what he is. He is so considerate, he always puts me before himself, and has such a sacrificial love for our family. He is such a great daddy. I love watching him with Mili, and the way Mili just adores him. Her and I have both figured out that no man exists like the man in our life. I can't wait for Jonah to look at him the same way, and I pray all the time, he will be so much like his daddy. He is so successful and amazing at his job, and God is truly blessing him for it (and this wife doesn't mind that at all), it takes such great care of our family. He is hilarious, he lives to make me laugh and does it all the time. He is SO romantic, after years of being together, he still catches me off guard all the time with sweet surprises and unexpected gifts. He is so encouraging, he has me believing I can do anything and is always so uplifting. I have never had a best friend, like the one I have in him. He is my leader and the head of our house, but also respects what I have to say about everything. I love how we work together and how I can trust him with every detail of my life. He loves the Lord, and I believe that's why he loves me so well. And I thank the Lord every day for him. Stephen is more than I have ever prayed for, and no man could be more perfect for me. I just love the way he loves me and I love that with each passing day, I fall more in love with him.

Happy Valentine's baby, you are the man of my dreams and I am so in love with you!!

Also, dinner date for V day.... The Barbed Rose, everyone should try it, it is gorgeous. So fun to get dressed up and enjoy some great food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment