Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday...great day!

1. Have a GREAT job-one that is so rewarding, the kids were extra wonderful today!! I love to see them helping each other, almost as if I am not even needed. Their genuineness is so encouraging.
2. It's beautiful outside! Although I have to be stuck inside a workshop until 7pm tonight, it's still a gorgeous day out today! The weather and temperature are perfect. Sweet tea and a porch kind of night with my husband are in order.
3.My husband-since I have a training tonight, he will have a wonderful (probably take out) dinner waiting on me when I get home, so we can eat and enjoy the Rockets game.
4.Jonah-this sweet baby moves nonstop, and has been kicking me so hard in my ribs, it take my breath away sometimes... but I love it! Kick away sweet boy, and keep growing strong and healthy!

I just heard a lot of people complain today... and for valid reasons, a lot of people are going through some hard times. But I just can't help to stop and be thankful. The Lord has blessed me with such a simple life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am always faithful to thank Him for extra special days, or for the "big" things that happen. But thank you Lord, for today, just a simple Tuesday. The routine of every day life can sometimes hinder taking a second and just saying "Thank you". SO, thank you Lord for today, because I have You, it was a GREAT one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment